Get In Touch

Contact us any time!

(760) 674-9992


M-F: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Closed on Saturday and Sunday

41550 Eclectic Street
Palm Desert, CA 92260

Frequently Asked Questions
can I have some information on applying for a grant?

1. Grant funding is ONLY available to nonprofit organizations (501c3), government agencies, school districts and tribes.
Services covered under the grant must be provided to residents of the 4th Supervisorial District for the County of Riverside. Organizations based outside of this area are welcome to apply as long as the project/program for which they are applying is based within the District.
2. Services provided must be one of the following categories: Health, Mental/Behavioral Health or Juvenile Intervention.
Please visit our Grantmaking Page for more information.

More Frequently Asked Questions


Send a message

Contact us